Our subscriptions are sold out for 2020: please check back for 2021 preorders.
Earth laughs in flowers”. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
My sister and I agree. Family is everything. It is why we got into the business of growing flowers in the first place. Owning a family business means that we get to share what we love with the people we love.
Show a friend, a loved one, a coworker, or even yourself some extra love with a peony cut flowers subscription. The perfect gift for Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, a flower subscription is a way to give someone special in your life a little reminder that you’re thinking of them. With a subscription, your special someone will receive flowers four weeks in a row this coming summer.
Available in Alaska | Pick up in Anchorage
- Start time: Mid-July when flowers are in bloom
- What you get: 10 stem arrangements over four weeks in a mason jar, farmer’s choice
- Availability: you or your gift recipient can pick up your flowers in Anchorage or Wasilla
- Gift card: upon purchase, an email confirmation will be sent to you along with a gift card in the mail. If you are purchasing this for someone else, please let us know where you would like the gift card sent as you order.
- Order confirmation: In June, we will confirm your subscription by email and give an estimated date the peonies will start to arrive. There after, you’ll receive a newsletter each week within a day of your CSA delivery.
- Vacation skips: If you know you are going to be unable to pick up your peonies, you can 1) tell us to donate your share to our local Alaska Pioneers Home 2) give a friend or family member the very nice gift of your peonies that week, along with pick up directions. We are unable to refund for vacation skips or extend your subscription because of missed pick ups.
About Consumer Supported Agriculture: CSA members are true partners in our efforts, promoting farm health and productivity by forming a consistent and reliable community of financial support, mutual respect, and creativity.
Available nationwide | Delivered to your door
A 100% Alaska-grown product, our peonies are grown, harvested, and packed from one Alaskan to another. We all take pride in our ability to buy sustainable and locally grown products, grown in our backyard. Our farm, Alaska Blooms Peony Farm, is as local as they come. We grow every peony with love, harvest it with great care, and delicately package it to come to your front door. We ensure the quality and longevity in your blooms … until the next week’s subscription comes in. You also get to have the bragging rights of having a flower found nowhere else on earth, and practically from your own backyard.
With your flower subscription, your special someone will receive your gift each week, mid-July through mid-August. This four-week subscription provides 20 stems boxed and delivered to your front door with freshness guaranteed. In total, you or your special someone will receive 80 stems over four weeks. This incredible gift for a loved one is $450 for direct-to-door delivery in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley, and $485 shipped nationwide.